Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain.
Injury Begins at Impact
Call the Injury Experts
The symptoms of plantar fasciitis include:
- Pain on the bottom of the heel, or nearby
- Increased pain after exercise (not during)
- Pain in the arch of the foot
- Pain that is worse in the morning
- A swollen heel
- Pain that continues for months
- A tight Achilles tendon
The appropriate chiropractic treatment is unique to each patient with plantar fasciitis and is directed at the primary dysfunctions detected during the chiropractic exam.